Monday 23 May 2011

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FH20 (Blue) Review

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FH20 14.1 MP Digital Camera with 8x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.7-Inch LCD (Blue)

Price $ 199.99
by D. A. Staniszewski "dottie333"  Panasonic Lumix DMC-FH20 (Blue) is COOL Camera

Okay - you won't believe this but this is my FIRST Digital camera! Yeah - it takes me forever to catch up with the technology. I still love my 35MM but figured it's time (also because I have a ton of FILM that needs to be developed). This camera takes great pictures and I'm still figuring out the Movie recording function. Very happy with this purchase. The instructions could be a bit more detailed. Like on how to actually watch the movies you just recorded - things like that. But that may be on the DVD that I haven't had time to watch.


by "Navy Parent" Switched from Canon to Panasonic - I'm happy I made the switch

I've owned 4 digital cameras. ( Canon 10mp) (Kodak 10mp) ( Canon 12mp) and now Panasonic Lumix DMC-FH20 14mp. To be honest with you, the Kodak was my favorite camera for it's ease of use and very good picture quality at a very reasonable price. I bought the Kodak camera second hand and I was very pleased with it's performance. The only problem was the Kodak camera was pink, and me being a guy with a pink camera I'd get strange looks from people watching me taking pics with my pink Kodak camera. And so I traded it in for the Canon 12mp. The Canon frustrated me from day one of owning it with it's maze of settings, and so I decided to take a step up to 14mp with the Panasonic digital camera. And the clarity of the pics is stunning! I was amazed how beautifully the camera was able to perform on the Intelligent Auto setting. The pics are crisp and clear and the camera is exceptionally easy to use. I read through several of the reviews from other folks who purchased this Panasonic camera and I was impressed with the high 4 and 5 star ratings this camera received from so many users. This combined with a good price for a camera with so many positive reviews sold me on buying it, and I'm happy that I did. I'd recommend this Panasonic camera for anyone looking for a camera that's easy to use, with a great price, and is capable of taking crisp and clear photos that will stun you with the clarity.

by Michelle Aizenberg (Argentina) Panasonic Lumix DMC-FH20 Great Price and Quality

Excellent camera for travelers looking for an easy to use point and shoot. It does very well in interiors, and even tried it under water, with video and photos and it does it very well. No needed more megapixels for a traveling or family reunions camera, you wouldn't make a poster out of these photos, would you?. The hd video is not full, and you cannot zoom while you are recording, which is something I usually like doing. But it is ok.
Got it in blue, for a change, and really liked it.

For More Review please click here

0 comments:

Post a Comment